Elephant Meenakari Kadhwa Zari Check Chiffon Saree
- Color – A stunning shade of light turquoise
- Technique – An enduring Kadwa weave. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes longer on the handloom but makes a more robust pattern, which stands out on the fabric.
- Fabric – Soft as butter, pure Silk-based Chiffon.
- Speciality – A gorgeous silk body woven in the finest Kadwa style with a geometrical border and pallu. An absolutely elegant and understated Banarasi weave.
- HKV Promise – Pure. Handloom. Banaras.
- Saree Length :5.4m , Blouse length – 90cm
- Note – The saree comes with its own blouse piece. The model is wearing a separate blouse for styling purposes.
In stock (can be backordered)