PURE KATAN SILK LAVENDER EKTARA BANARASI DUPATTA
- Color – A stunning shade of Lavender.
- Technique – An enduring Kadwa weave. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes longer on the handloom but makes a more robust pattern, which stands out on the fabric.
- Fabric – Ektara fabric with a contrast border.
- Specialty – A gorgeous silk body woven in the finest Kadhua style with beautiful foliage motifs and a contrast Zari border. An absolutely elegant and understated Banarasi weave.
- HKV Promise – Pure. Handloom. Banaras.
- Note – The model is wearing a separate salwar kameez for styling purpose.