Pure Katan Silk Maroon Jangla Banarasi Dupatta
- Color – A stunning shade of Maroon.
- Technique – An enduring Kadwa weave. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes longer on the handloom but makes a more robust pattern, which stands out on the fabric.
- Fabric – Soft as butter, pure Silk
- Specialty – A gorgeous silk body woven in the finest Kadhua style with a beautiful Jangla design and an elaborate Zari border. An absolutely elegant and understated Banarasi weave.
- HKV Promise – Pure. Handloom. Banaras.
- Note – The model is wearing a separate salwar kameez for styling purpose.