Pure Katan Silk Orange Jangla Banarasi Dupatta
- Color – A stunning dual shade of pink and orange.
- Technique – An enduring Kadwa weave. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes longer on the handloom but makes a more robust pattern, which stands out on the fabric.
- Fabric – Soft as butter, pure Silk
- Specialty – A gorgeous silk body woven with a dhoop-chhaon (dual shade) effect in the finest Kadhua style. This absolutely elegant and understated Banarasi Dupatta comes with a beautiful Jangla design and an elaborate Zari border.
- HKV Promise – Pure. Handloom. Banaras.
- Note – The model is wearing a separate salwar kameez for styling purpose.