Sky Blue Pure Chiffon Georgette Banarasi Handloom Saree
- Color – A stunning shade of sky blue
- Technique – An enduring Kadwa weave. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes longer on the handloom but makes a more robust pattern, which stands out on the fabric.
- Fabric – Soft as butter, pure Silk-based Chiffon.
- Speciality – A gorgeous chiffon body woven in the finest Kadwa style with a floral meenakari katan silk border and pallu. An absolutely elegant and understated Banarasi weave.
*Re-dyeable chiffon body*
- HKV Promise – Pure. Handloom. Banarasi
- Note – The saree comes with its own blouse piece. The model is wearing a separate blouse for styling purposes.