‘Virasat’ – Floral Kadhwa Red Banarasi Katan Silk Jangla Saree
- Color – A stunning shade of Red color
- Technique – An enduring Kadwa weave. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes longer on the handloom but makes a more robust pattern, which stands out on the fabric.
- Fabric – Soft as butter, pure Silk
- Specialty – A gorgeous silk body woven in the finest kadhua style with a floral meenakari border and pallu. An absolutely elegant and understated Banarasi weave.
- HKV Promise – Pure. Handloom. Banaras.
- Note – The saree comes with its own blouse piece. The model is wearing a separate blouse for styling purposes.
Out of stock